Chainsaw Safety Training
Course Booking and Terms Agreement
Fill in the online form (below) or go to the print version of this page.
- Maximum of 8 per course
- Students requiring recertification must provide a WTA certificate issued within 3 years of the upcoming recertification date
- Students under the age of 18 must have parent or guardian co-sign waiver/consent form at beginning of course
- group first aid kit
- high-vis vest
- chainsaw safety chaps (cUL/BNQ or WCB-BC PPE1-1997 approved with a TSS of 3900).
- orange hard hat, CSA or ANSI-Z89 approved, with wire mesh screen and ear muffs with 24 NRR
- Saskatchewan OHS approved personal first aid kit (SK1)
- whistle with safety pin
PPE Students Must Bring*:
- CSA approved chainsaw boots (Green Tree). I have boots available but in limited sizes.
- work gloves
- appropriate clothing, sun screen, bug dope
* contact Christopherson Industrial Supplies in Prince Albert (306) 764-2102
|Basic rate for instruction as of January 2016:|
|3 day Intermediate Course, CTF (max 8 students)||$4200/course|
|2 day Basic Course (max 8 students)||$2800/course|
|1 day Awareness Course (max 8 students)||$1400/course|
|Recertification (min variable, max 8)|| $1200/course
|Registration & Manual:||$50/student|
|Travel return from Christopher Lake, SK:||$0.85/km|
|Travel on gravel highways:||$1.50/km|
|Travel on Athabasca Seasonal Road, #155* and other winter roads:||$2.50/km|
|Meals during course, travel & set-up:||$50/day|
|Accommodation during course, travel & set-up:||as billed|
|Additional, site-specific expenses (e.g., permits)||as billed|
|Cord wood for urban or southern courses||$200/128 ft3|
- Invoice for full amount will be issued upon completion of course.
- Payment due 30 days from invoice date.
- Late payments subject to 2% per month late fee.
- Payment by cash, cheque or money order.
- Fees subject to GST (#859 413 544 RT 0001) & PST (# 197 2447) unless exemption exists.
- Deposit not required.
- Temporary 60 day certificates issued at end of course; 3-year certificates issued upon payment in full.